You enjoy saving your money, you have the means to set some money aside on a monthly basis, you’re expecting to receive a sum of money from an inheritance or you just want save money for a major purchase…
Whatever the reason, having a savings account is always a good thing!
Besides the interest rate there are a number of other items one should consider:
- Is the interest rate fixed or variable?
- Are you saving for the future with specific goal in mind?
- Would you like to withdraw funds prematurely?
- Would you like to save a fixed amount each month or whenever it suits you?
- What does it cost to withdraw some of your savings?
- What other terms & conditions are there?
We can help answer these questions and recommend a savings strategy that is well suited to your needs.